Thursday, June 23, 2011

I cant make everyone happy........

So yes while I am feeling quite a bit better about everything since my last post, one thing still lingers, the fact I try to make so many people happy. I try to listen and solve too many things for too many people. I try to fill voids that I am not so sure if I am even supposed to fill. And while that was my main focus in life, it wasnt nearly as stressing. However, as I have taken a more proactive or selfish focus on my own life and my desires, it seems to present problems. And while I do not feel like I should go back to the way things were, and I am not going to live the life I did, I do hope to find some sort of possible resolution. I am still trying to be a good person, I still care about people other than myself and want to make a bigger contribution to the world past my own selfish desires. Even though these "selfish desires" is to work, have a family, and not live my life in solitude. In past times, I would look for some wise saying or sarcastic remark, however there is no such need. While I do feel sympathy, I dont feel remorse because I am not doing anything in the wrong. I do have my support system and while I would like to keep that to an extended amount, sometimes you cant make everyone happy while making yourself happy. And at that point either they are happy for you, or they will fade away to let you live in peace. All I know to do is pray all turns out for the best and try my best each and every day to be the best person I can be to anyone who desires to be involved with me, my life, my hopes and desires, and the people I care about. But I cannot limit myself just because it doesnt please everyone. Till next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment