Thursday, June 16, 2011

Disturbance in the force......

For a long time, I have been peaceful and kept my mouth silent. And I plan on continually living a life such as this. However, it hasnt been quite as easy as of late to keep this lifestyle. Perhaps its due to seeing how many people dont truly think about the decisions they make, or how some people feel like they have some sort of right to decipher my life, both cases annoy me. Perhaps its all the little things that can get to any one of us during the course of a period of time. Who knows and in the big picture does it even matter?
What would be nice though is to see people do more than ask for advice about situations they just want sympathy, just to waste my time. Or at least say hey or ask about my life. Or have ideas to try and make the community a better place, not miniscule things such as a horrible relationship that needed to end a long time ago. Dont be mad at me or jealous because I am happy, dont be discouraged because I usually put thoughts into my actions and look beyond myself. Quit being selfish, try to be there for others and quit being a taker and maybe life will give you a better piece of the pie. Or at least youll sleep better for it.
In short, I am not at my usual peace within myself. I want to lash out, give a peace of my mind, and ridicule those who ridicule me. But what will that prove, nothing at all. Itll just make back and forth childish banter that I really dont have time for anymore. I have a wonderful life, a great family, friends that do actually care about me, and a amazing woman behind me. Which makes me all the more thankful for being mature and not making childish actions. And may the force be with us all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment