Tuesday, November 30, 2010

What you talking about Willis....

Gotta love this time of year. Mostly because they tell you to I suppose. It should be fun only because they say it is. Who are they you ask? Society!! Society dictates so much what we do and by the time we realize it we are so programmed that we think its too much effort to fix it. Yet......it isnt! Stop it, stop it, stop it!! Im just going to enjoy each moment for what it is and really enjoy family and friends throughout December and hope everyone else does the same. Meantime IM going to work on a new prototype of blog for myself. Go back to my roots with saying how I feel on broader subjects that whats going on with me as an individual. So keep it real during December or just do what society tells ya....

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I should be more excited about Christmas than I am too. LOL. Anyway... Good luck TJ! I'm excited to read your new stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete