Saturday, November 24, 2012

Three years later......

Three years ago, when I was self driven and a lot more selfish, decided to look inward and grow as a person. I wanted to appreciate things more and understand people a bit better. I think I have accomplished that mission and beyond. I understand myself, the people I care about, and the world around me. I have a new sense of peace and a new feel for the future. Never before have I felt more ready to embark on the new challenges that await. What those are you may ask? It is to combine my driven natural ability with a sense of acceptance and appreciation for the steps that are taken to reach each pinnacle or journey. At 29 I was not ready to embark this growth, however at 32 Ive been through enough trial and tribulation to do so. God bless and good luck to all, this is my first post of what will hopefully be many new thoughts and experiences. I'm back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment